Tuesday 19 November 2013

SOUND STORM: A European tour is calling

Soun Storm line up for European tour - Rehearsals in Turin



One month ago my phone rang and Valerio Sbriglione from Sound Storm asked me: "Lisy, do you want to join us for the upcoming European tour with Therion and Arkona in December?". I needed a few minutes to realize what he told me. Therion is one of my favourite metal bands and I saw them live two times, in 2010 for Sitra Ahtra tour and in 2012 for Flowers of Evil tour.
I saw Arkona in 2012 at Fosch Fest in Bergamo, and it was a really funny gig. So what a better situation for my first European tour? I met guys from Sound Storm in December 2012, when together with my band Evenoire we opened for Haggard at Fillmore Club in Piacenza. I like their music style and their beautiful symphonic songs, male singer has a great voice and the band kicks ass live, so it's for me a pleasure to share this experience and sing with them! David Folchitto from Stormlord also joined the band for the tour, believe me, this drummer is really a machine!!
I'm just back from an intensive week end of rehearsals in Turin: we are definitively ready to rock Europe, this line up it's a bomb! Can't wait, I'm so excited!! I'll share with you everything, it's a promise ;)


Un mese fa il mio telefono è squillato e Valerio Sbriglione dei Sound Storm mi ha chiesto: "Lisy, vuoi venire con noi a dicembre in tour insieme ai Therion e agli Arkona?"; ammetto che una volta riattaccato ho urlato per la felicità! Ho avuto bisogno di qualche minuto per realizzare la cosa! I Therion sono una delle mie band metal preferite, li ho visti live due volte, nel 2010 all'Alcatraz di Milano per il tour di Sitra Ahtra e nel 2012 al Live di Trezzo per il tour di Flowers of Evil. Gli Arkona li ho visti al Fosch Fest nel 2012 ed è stato un concerto divertentissimo! Quindi quale condizione migliore per il mio primo tour europeo? Ho conosciuto i Sound Storm a dicembre 2012 quando la loro band e i miei Evenoire abbiamo aperto agli Haggard al Fillmore di Cortemaggiore (PC). Mi piace il loro sound e trovo molto belli i pezzi impostati su un elegante metal sinfonico; il cantante ha una gran voce e la band live spacca davvero, è quindi un grande piacere per me cantare con loro e condividere insieme questa esperienza fantastica! Per il tour alla batteria è stato chiamato David Folchitto degli Stormlord, credetemi che è davvero una macchina quel ragazzo!!
Sono appena tornata da un week end intensivo di prove a Torino: siamo pronti per l'Europa, questa formazione è una bomba!! Non vedo l'ora di partire, entusiasmo alle stelle! Condividerò tutto con voi su questo blog, promesso ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment